For decades, ICIS has delivered comprehensive insight to the chemical and energy industries globally. CDI enhances our US coverage with access to one of the leading sources of US pricing intelligence, market analysis, and forecasting, deepening our market relationships and industry network. Together we will deliver deeper and comprehensive insight across the global chemical and plastics value chain when it is needed the most.
The acquisition enhances ICIS’ ability to deliver global price benchmark data, analytics and thought leadership that is established, trusted and differentiated by providing an even greater focus on US markets. This news demonstrates our joint commitment to supporting the chemical industry to make better informed decisions and brings significant benefits to our industry.
- Access to the industry’s most comprehensive view of the global chemicals industry, which now includes a leading provider of US chemical intelligence delivered by a highly experienced team across both ICIS and CDI.
- Recognised price benchmarks in the US adding to complementary price benchmarks provided by ICIS in European and Asian markets
- Even stronger global content and capabilities through the combination of CDI’s expertise and deep market connections in the US with ICIS’ global reach in dynamic international markets.
- Comprehensive analytical and consulting capabilities in both the US and global markets to identify future trends and regional dependencies.
- Deeper understanding of US segments, especially polymers, supported by deep market connections and strong brand recognition to deliver intelligence with trust and credibility.
At ICIS, team is committed to ensuring we partner with you to deliver the intelligence you require to make trusted, timely and critical business decisions when you need it the most, both now and in the future. Because only together, we can shape the future of the chemical industry.